Wetty Safety Precautions
These safety precautions will allow you to stay safe and to avoid any possible injuries.
Please understand that the device is not suitable for everyone. To some people it could be a solution, to others it could be a problem. Make sure to do a skin test before using the device. See 'Performing a skin test' Please note the following:
- If you are a lady, or your wife wants to use the device, make sure she is not pregnant, breastfeeding or on her menstrual periods
- Don't use the device if you have scar diathesis
- Don't use the device if you have photosensitization or diabetes
- Don't use the device if you have used other epilation methods in the last 6 weeks. or have used skin lightening products or products with vitamin A in the last 1 week.
- Don't use it if you have taken essentially all treatment on the same day
- Don't use the device if you have taken aspirin or immunosuppressants
- If you have been exposed to strong sunlight for the last 2 weeks, please wait for a while before beginning treatment. This is because UV light affects your skin's pigmentation.
- Don't use it if you have skin diseases like eczema, do a test and take precautions.