Handling the Wetty/WettyPRO Devices
- Before use, clean the light exit window.
- Put the power supply unit in the wall socket.
- Switch on the device and select the right light intensity for your skin tone. For selecting the right skin tone, see chapter: 'Selecting the right light intensity'.
- Place the device at a 90° angle on the skin so that the integrated safety system is in contact with your skin. The integrated safety system prevents unintentional flashing without skin contact, so the device needs skin contact to work.
- Press the device firmly onto your skin to ensure proper skin contact and press the flash button or the main switch. You will see a light flash on your skin after pressing the flash button
- Press the flash button to release a flash. The devices make a soft popping sound. You should feel a warm sensation because of the flash.
Important: The scattered light produced by the device might be harmful to your eyes. It is necessary to wear goggles during use or use Wetty in a well-lit room so that the light is less glaring.
- Place the device on the next area to be treated. After each flash, it takes up to 1-3 seconds until the device is ready to flash again.
- To make sure that you have treated all areas, release the flashes close to each other. Effective light only comes out of the light exit window. Part of the device that is in contact with your skin is slightly larger, therefore, there should be some overlap. However, make sure, you flash the same area only once.
Important: Do not use any pencil or pen to mark the areas to be treated, as this may cause side effects on your skin.
Important: Flashing the same area twice does not improve the effectiveness of the treatment, but increases the risk of skin reactions.
- When you have finished the treatment, press and hold the on/off button for 2 seconds to switch off the device. Remove the adapter from the wall socket.
Important: DO NOT touch or use any electrical devices with wet hands.