Perform A Skin Test to avoid skin problems
When you use Wetty or the WettyPRO for the first time or after recent tanning, perform a skin test on each area to be treated. The skin test is necessary to check your skin's reaction to the treatment and to determine the correct light intensity setting for each body area.
- Choose an area close to the area you intend to treat. If you are treating the thigh, make sure to pick a test area before starting treatment.
Note: do not try the device on difficult or sensitive areas (ankle and bony area)
- Turn on the device. Make sure you select the lowest intensity setting setting
- Place the device at a 90° angle on the skin so that the integrated safety system is in contact with your skin.
NOTE: The integrated safety system prevents unintentional flashing without skin contact
- Press the flash button to release a flash.
- Slide the device over the skin to the next area to be treated.
- Increase the setting by one level, apply a flash and slide the device to the next area. Repeat this for all levels within the recommended range for your skin type.
- After the skin test, wait 24 hours and check your skin for any reaction. If your skin shows reactions, choose the highest setting that did not result in any skin reaction for subsequent use