The skin feels more sensitive than usual during treatment. I experience discomfort when I use the device.
Always observe your skin reaction and keep an eye on progress.
Possible Cause: (corresponds to solution number)
- The light intensity setting you use is too high (refer to 1 in below )
- You did not remove the hairs on the areas to be treated.
- You treated an area for which the device is not intended.
- Check if you have selected the right light intensity setting. If necessary, select a lower setting.
- Pretreat your skin before you use Lumea.
Refer to GETTING STARTED WITH WETTY
- Never use the device on the following areas: moles, tattoos, piercings. inside the nostrils and ears, around the eyes and near the eyebrows.